- Forum Rules
1. Treat other members and users with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
3. Please do not spam/be annoying. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
4. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
5. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
6. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it.
7. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all. If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
Rules may be modified, removed, and/or added over time. To see the most up-to-date rules, always check this page.