Re: Hoth class rebalancing

Holy shit, literally just completing the obj, what a unique, alternative, specialized niche! Here are some other niche activities I can come up with:
  • Eating
  • Drinking
  • Sleeping
  • Taking a shit
  • Taking a piss
  • Existing
4 of the 5 DPSs being able to complete the obj doesn't make them "niche"; it's literally the opposite of what the word means. Semantics might me a good thing for you to learn in the future when talking with adults, although maybe don't because it's funny when your sick drop-the-mic "no u" fails spectacularly as it just did. Ewebbing the gen and taking out data room campers are niche tasks. Literally just completing the fuc𝗄ing obj isn't niche, lmao. Or maybe you were referring to the jedi being niche? Not being able to do something isn't proper use of the word either. I can't recite the complete screenplay to the 2010 Bruce Willis film "RED" backwards in Swahili. What a unique fuc𝗄ing niche I've found for myself!

As for the rest of your asinine rambling: first of all, referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom of severe autism. With that out of the way, as per my original post, Hoth2 is intended to be "identical to Hoth", aside from a few improvements. I don't care to entertain a single one of your Hoth class ideas. You're absolute trash at designing classes, and the fact that it doesn't occur to you that 75 armor on a demo might be unbalanced, or that a 9000 HP class with only E11 might be unfun, sufficiently address any questions one might have about your intelligence. If you want to go ahead and make your own "Grab Hoth" go ahead. You've had so much success with your other base map reworks, after all.

Dumbass.

Duo wrote: Holy shit, literally just completing the obj, what a unique, alternative, specialized niche! Here are some other niche activities I can come up with:
  • Eating
  • Drinking
  • Sleeping
  • Taking a shit
  • Taking a piss
  • Existing
4 of the 5 DPSs being able to complete the obj doesn't make them "niche"; it's literally the opposite of what the word means. Semantics might me a good thing for you to learn in the future when talking with adults, although maybe don't because it's funny when your sick drop-the-mic "no u" fails spectacularly as it just did. Ewebbing the gen and taking out data room campers are niche tasks. Literally just completing the fuc𝗄ing obj isn't niche, lmao. Or maybe you were referring to the jedi being niche? Not being able to do something isn't proper use of the word either. I can't recite the complete screenplay to the 2010 Bruce Willis film "RED" backwards in Swahili. What a unique fuc𝗄ing niche I've found for myself!

As for the rest of your asinine rambling: first of all, referring to yourself in the third person is a symptom of severe autism. With that out of the way, as per my original post, Hoth2 is intended to be "identical to Hoth", aside from a few improvements. I don't care to entertain a single one of your Hoth class ideas. You're absolute trash at designing classes, and the fact that it doesn't occur to you that 75 armor on a demo might be unbalanced, or that a 9000 HP class with only E11 might be unfun, sufficiently address any questions one might have about your intelligence. If you want to go ahead and make your own "Grab Hoth" go ahead. You've had so much success with your other base map reworks, after all.

Dumbass.
Thanks for making me look stupid. I read this in a public place and started crying. It took a solid 5min to compose myself.

I still don't see any argument. Before you start converstation with any adult, check what argument means, some semantics would be good for you. All you do is shitting about 75 armor demo. Maybe look what you did before? I do remember D Tech on Urban with Demp, E11, max 100 armor, 115% speed and 2 sentries. Also D Jedi with 50 hp, att/def 3, push/pull 3 and heal 3. You are infallible class maker! Pls teach me!

Your whole "argument" is: class x can be used in some situation efficiently so this is fine class. But this is NOT argument against making that class being useful in other situations.

To be fair O assault had already received a buff of 50 HP equivalent. If anything is unbalanced on Hoth it's how good defence assault is.

I think you've exaggerated the urban D jedi abilities. We hadn't had a fast defence class with E11 before it got tried and then removed. We have had demos get armour and we know how good it is and how often it can take 2 full spawns to force them to sk so any demo with 75 armour at spawn should obviously be incredible.

I think anyone who has made custom classes has at some point made bad class decisions. That shouldn't excuse you from some of the bizarre choices you seem to make.

As long as a class is better than any other class at a certain role then it has its place. Some classes will still have a lower pick rate because circumstances aren't always right for that class. E.g offence assault on cargo, has a low pick rate because tech is only ubiquitous on the objective that assault is not at all useful by design. But if the other team picks tech on other objectives the class had its place otherwise demo is usually the better option.