I mostly cycle, but I have a few specific binds
Total votes: 1 (20%)
I mostly use specific binds, but I cycle a little bit
Total votes: 1 (20%)
I ONLY use specific binds like use_bacta and force_pull
Total votes: 2 (40%)
Total votes: 5

Force/items

I want to know if you guys use forceprev/forcenext binds to cycle through your force/items, or if you just use commands like use_bacta and force_pull, or some combination. I'm considering adding the ability to cycle through both force powers and items together, but if everyone uses specific binds then there's not much reason to do it.

Re: Force/items

So everyone voted by now, except me. And to be fair, I don't really know which option to vote for.

By reading the replies, the following can be deduced: ceasar voted for only cycling. Grab voted for mostly cycling, with a few specific binds.
That leaves duo, black and sith for the last 2 options. And this is where my problem arises:

If I really had to vote for something, I would vote for mostly specific binds, but with a little bit of cycling. While it accurately describes my situation, I only cycle through items, so even though I do cycle, I have no need for merged forces/items list.

If I voted for only specific binds, it would not be accurate, but it would correctly portray that I have no need for merged forces/items list.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Onasi wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:44 am So everyone voted by now, except me. And to be fair, I don't really know which option to vote for.

By reading the replies, the following can be deduced: ceasar voted for only cycling. Grab voted for mostly cycling, with a few specific binds.
That leaves duo, black and sith for the last 2 options. And this is where my problem arises:

If I really had to vote for something, I would vote for mostly specific binds, but with a little bit of cycling. While it accurately describes my situation, I only cycle through items, so even though I do cycle, I have no need for merged forces/items list.

If I voted for only specific binds, it would not be accurate, but it would correctly portray that I have no need for merged forces/items list.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I am in the same situation as you and therefore declined to vote.

Black wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:21 pm
ceasar wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:11 am I only cycle and use. How do you +use? How is +use applicable to a conversation about forcepowers and weapons?
I don't think anyone mentioned +use. But, doesn't +use change cycle force buttons to cycle items?
I don't know where the +use discussion came from but yeah, +use changes force buttons into item buttons. You can cycle/activate force powers with forcenext/forceprev/+useforce. But if you're holding +use, then those 3 binds change to cycle/activate items instead of force powers. It's a sort of lesser-known thing.