Update

• RNG removed from pug map selection. The map with the most votes will now always win, unless there is a tie (in which case RNG will be used). We only play a small handful of maps and we go through all of them in a full pug cycle, so it doesn't make sense to pick something that only got one vote; it is much more logical to appease the highest number of people possible. The RNG system was made to diversify map selection in CTF, which has many more maps and does not have a map rotation system (many CTF maps would probably never even be played if not for the RNG).
  • 999 ping no longer prevents you from being considered for shuffleteams vote with no arguments. So when Grab's potato PC takes a year to load every new map in a game from 2003, you can now do /callvote shuffleteams without arguments before he has loaded in.

Re: Update

I don't like the voting system, I don't want to vote tactically to avoid maps I don't want to play. There is only a narrow selection of maps on the standard newpug option anyway it's not like someone can have a 25% chance of getting flying fortress or a jerk map. The old system was good because people picked the map they wanted to play most out of the available options and if consensus was reached it would pick that map.