- Live pug detection: certain parameters are used to determine whether a pug is "live" or not. This includes checking whether a restart was used, people are AFK at the start, even teams, etc. This determination is used for several other new features... (see below).
- AFK detection: if the live pug check fails solely because someone is AFK at the start, you get notified. Also known as "Sith detection".
- Auto-pause on disconnect: during a live pug, if someone ingame disconnects, the match is automatically paused. You will see the disconnecter's name as part of the pause notification text.
- Auto-pause on 999: during a live pug, if someone ingame 999s for several seconds, the match is automatically paused. You will see the lagger's name as part of the pause notification text.
- Top times/fast caps: ported this popular CTF feature to Siege. Obj capture times, as well as entire-map completion times, are now tracked in the server's database. You can compete to see who can be the fastest person to complete objs/maps. View times in console by using the new /toptimes command. Times can be for each obj, or for the entire map, and are split into different categories:
- Live pug runs: objs/maps completed during live pugs.
- Speedruns: objs/maps completed under certain conditions:
- Nobody else has joined red team
- Nobody has joined blue team
- Respawn time is 20 (the default)
This category has several subcategories:
- Co-op: completed with exactly one teammate on red team
- <class>-only: completed while only playing as <class>
- One-shot: completed the entire map in one life (no dying/selfkilling/changing class)
- Any% runs: objs/maps completed in neither live pugs nor speedrun conditions, or by a player with boost.
- /toptimes map → view speedrun times for the entire map.
- /toptimes solo → view solo speedrun times for the entire map.
- /toptimes obj5pug → view live pug times for the fifth obj.
- /toptimes obj2anypercent → view any% run times for the second obj.
- /toptimes codesjedi → view jedi-only speedrun times for the codes obj (only on Hoth).
- /toptimes coopscoutoneshot → view co-op scout-only speedrun times for the entire map done in one shot.
- Senseboost: I had received many requests for an "IQ boost" to remove the need for high-level skillboosts. This new feature can be used to enhance a player's game sense (awareness of surroundings, positioning, etc.) This is an experimental feature for testing, and only if people are interested in trying it. The idea with this is that we don't have to skillboost someone's stats so high if they simply had better game sense/positioning.
- Level 1 → enables wallhack for 1 second every 10.1 seconds.
- Level 2 → enables wallhack for 1 second every 7.1 seconds.
- Level 3 → enables wallhack for 1 second every 4.1 seconds.
- Skillboost no longer affects knockback.
- For consistency, the ATST on Hoth now always spawns 5 seconds after the start of the round, instead of always spawning at :10 on the white timer.