Weird angle doors

For people who doesn't know what's the problem:
  Reveal hidden contents
Blue is door, red is current door trigger, green is where trigger should really be
  Reveal hidden contents
This is Bespin meta room door, but same thing happens on Hoth. Is it fixable? If not as default thing, is it possible to fix it for specific doors? Like hardcoded via mod?

Re: Weird angle doors

I believe Black is correct. While the JKA engine draws the triggers automatically, I believe they can be overridden if a user-defined trigger is specified? I think I might have done this (out of ignorance) on my first mapping attempt, as I did not realize the triggers were implicitly drawn by the engine. Although, not sure if my triggers were just ignored by the engine :D

Trigger multiple should 100% work with doors. I've done that many times. (decompile original ctf_ansion if you don't believe it works)

And tbh, I can't even imagine the amount of work duo would need to do to fix this; drawing a trigger area seems to be a far more viable solution.

Onasi wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 am Trigger multiple should 100% work with doors. I've done that many times. (decompile original ctf_ansion if you don't believe it works)

And tbh, I can't even imagine the amount of work duo would need to do to fix this; drawing a trigger area seems to be a far more viable solution.
Oh, it works, but it is tricky.

ceasar wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:07 am I believe Black is correct. While the JKA engine draws the triggers automatically, I believe they can be overridden if a user-defined trigger is specified? I think I might have done this (out of ignorance) on my first mapping attempt, as I did not realize the triggers were implicitly drawn by the engine. Although, not sure if my triggers were just ignored by the engine :D
I have done this too. Sometimes I might do it on purpose to make a big trigger area.