- You can now disruptor footshot people that are standing still (not crouching), regardless of their saber defense.
- You can now call random/shuffle teams votes and specify players that should be kept separate. For example, "callvote randomteams 2 2 luke vader" will call a 2v2 random teams vote that will make sure players "Luke" and "Vader" are not on the same team. You can specify multiple pairs this way, e.g. "callvote randomteams 2 2 luke vader leia vader kylo rey", which is a 2v2 vote where Luke and Vader can't be on the same team, Leia and Vader can't be on the same team, and Kylo and Rey can't be on the same team.
- You can now enter the command "skillboost" to view a list of which players are currently skillboosted (no rcon needed).
- Skillboosted players can no longer selfkill 1 second before the spawn. This is to help prevent them from maxing themselves.
- Fixed the tie break end bug where you had to complete an extra objective before the game ended. And no, there is no "warmup phase" in which it's disabled (yet). If you want to make sure the round doesn't end, then maybe you shouldn't be doing objectives in pregame.